2018 Summer Reading Guidelines
1. Register Online to Read for Prizes: www.publiclibrary.cc/summerreading
2. Participants will be given a 'Challenge Card' - (Pickup at the Children's Desk).
The 'Challenge Card' has four challenges.
- Read 1 fiction book
- Read 1 non-fiction book
- Read 1 graphic novel
- Read 1 book of your choice
3. Prizes vary depending on number of completed challenges.
4. Have Instagram? Take a picture of yourself with the book you are reading and tag/mention #ya_placc for additional entries into the Wireless Cat Ear Headphones drawing.
The 2018 Teen Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the
Friends of the Public Library of Anniston-Calhoun County and Wells Fargo.