2018 Summer Reading Guidelines
1. Register Online to Read for Prizes: www.publiclibrary.cc/summerreading
2. Participants will be responsible for keeping up with their own reading log.
3. When reading logs are presented at the Children's Desk, tickets will be dispensed for the amount of books read.
4. Tickets may be redeemed for prizes! Ticket values are as follows: 1 ticket = 1 picture book, 1 graphic novel, or 50 pages of a chapter book.
5. Books read aloud count as a ticket for both the reader and the listener.
6. Storytime books may be included in the reading logs for tickets.
The 2018 Children's Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the
Friends of the Public Library of Anniston-Calhoun County, Wells Fargo, and Dollar General.